Professional Cleaning ChemicalsCleanItSupply.com carries the highest quality, most affordable cleaning chemicals on the market today to help make your cleaning tasks a little easier. We offer everything you would need for any and all cleaning situations. From dish soap, all-purpose cleaners, degreasers, bathroom cleaners, carpet cleaning supplies, commercial floor care products and more, we’ve got what you need and most items are in stock and ready to ship directly to your doorstep. Whether you are buying for your home, office or restaurant, we carry trusted cleaning chemical brands like Windex, Dawn, Pine Sol, Clorox, Lysol, Ajax, and more at wholesale prices so you can be sure that you are getting the most for your money when you shop our online store.
Whatever your cleaning challenges are from day to day, chances are we’ve got the cleaning chemicals you need to tackle them quickly, easily and effectively. We stock the toughest cleaners to take on the most impossible of messes, including removing graffiti, paint and gum, opening up severely clogged drains and deep cleaning the dirtiest of carpets. For our environmentally conscious customers, we even offer eco-friendly cleaner options such as Simple Green, Green Works and more so you can be kind to the environment as well as your wallet.
Are your non-carpeted floors looking dull and dingy lately? Check out our selection of floor restorers, floor sealers and floor and baseboard strippers that will have your heavily trafficked floors looking like new in no time. Liquid spill absorbent is a product that should be kept on hand at daycare centers, healthcare facilities, grocery stores and restaurants for easy, sanitary clean-up and disposal of a wide range of liquids. These are just a few examples of the many professional cleaning chemicals we offer, so be sure to browse our entire selection.
Have a question about our janitor supplies or our cleaning chemical offerings? We pride ourselves on providing our customers with superior service that is second to none. When you call our toll free number or click to chat live via our website, you will immediately be connected with one of our customer service representatives ready and willing to answer any question or concern you may have. Our employees are specially trained to know every one of our products from A to Z so that they can knowledgeably answer your questions and help you to make an informed purchase. With exceptional service combined with high quality products and wholesale prices, CleanItSupply.com is the place to shop for all of your cleaning chemical needs.
What Cleaning Products Shouldn’t be Mixed?There are certain products that are safe when used alone, but can cause dangerous chemical reactions when mixed with other products. While mixing cleaning chemicals isn’t always dangerous, it can damage the surfaces you are using them on.
It is important to always read the warning and ingredient labels. Carolyn Forte, from the Good Housekeeping Institute Cleaning Lab, has put together is a list of products that should never be mixed together:
1. Bleach + Ammonia – When mixed together they produce a toxic gas called chloramine which can cause shortness of breath and chest pain. Many glass cleaners contain ammonia, so those should never be mixed with bleach.
2. Drain Cleaner + Drain Cleaner – Mixing two different drain cleaners or using one right after the other is not recommended. Drain cleaners are powerful formulas that could potentially explode if combined. Use only one product and follow the directions. If that doesn’t work, call a plumber rather than trying another product.
3. Baking Soda + Vinegar – On their own, baking soda and vinegar can be effective cleaners, but combining them is a bad idea. Because baking soda is basic and vinegar is acidic, you end up with mostly water and sodium acetate when you combine them. Vinegar can cause baking soda to foam up and if stored in a closed container the mixture can explode.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide + Vinegar – Some experts suggest spraying fruits or countertops with alternating mists of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar and wiping down the surface between sprays. Caution should be used and these directions should be followed closely. Combining these two products creates peracetic acid, which can be toxic and irritate the skin, eyes, and respiratory system.
5. Bleach + Vinegar – These two products should never be mixed together, no matter how tough the cleaning task is. When combined they produce chlorine gas that can cause coughing, breathing problems, and burning, watery eyes even at low levels.
6. Bleach + Rubbing Alcohol – This mixture creates a type of chloroform and the combination can be irritating and toxic. A good rule of thumb is to NEVER mix bleach with anything but water.