Mops, Brooms, Brushes, Dusters
Wholesale Mops and Brooms, Brushes and DustersLooking for cleaning tools for your non-carpeted floors? CleanItSupply.com offers a wide selection of top-quality mops and brooms, wet and dry brooms, buckets, dust pans and dusters at low, wholesale prices suited for any budget. Our online store stocks an extensive assortment of dusters ranging from feather dusters, lambs wool dusters and overhead dusters to Swiffers, cobweb dusters, mini dusters, swivel dusters, angled dusters and microfiber floor dusters. We have exactly what you need at discounted prices. Many of our items are in stock and ready to ship directly to your doorstep for the ultimate in efficiency and convenience.
Our vast selection of mop buckets include efficient, reliable models with a wringer and separate dirty water bucket, perfect for cleaning large areas. Designed to meet all of your cleaning needs, our high quality mops and brooms, brushes and dusters are the perfect addition to any cleaning crew, janitorial fleet or professional maid service. Our online superstore carries cleaning products from popular name brands like Rubbermaid and Swiffer, all built to withstand a rigorous daily cleaning regimen. Swiffer offers both wet and dry mops to provide customers with a low maintenance floor cleaning option; simply attach a cleaning pad to your mop and dispose of it when finished with no washing or rinsing required. For locations that require frequent floor cleaning, microfiber mops are an economical and effective solution that lessens waste. The microfiber mop heads are reusable. Simply throw the mop head in the washing machine after each use. Durable and absorbent, microfiber removes more dirt, dust and bacteria than conventional methods and is ideal for hospitals, schools, daycare centers and anywhere a healthy environment is the number one priority.
How often do you mop floors?A schedule for cleaning the floors in your home depends upon the type of flooring you have. Vacuum any flooring in your home to remove dust. In order to reduce allergens, this task should be done at least every two weeks or as often as you would like. If you have tile or linoleum floors, use a floor cleaner with a wet mop at least every two weeks. Wood flooring only needs to be dust mopped once a month but can also be done as often as you would like depending upon the amount of dust or pet hair accumulated. An occasional spray with a wood cleaner will renew natural luster and remove dirt and debris.
How do you properly mop a floor?There are certain steps that must be done in order to properly mop a floor:
1. Either vacuum or use a broom and dustpan to remove dust, loose dirt, hair and crumbs from floor
2. It is a good idea to use rubber gloves when working with floor cleaner and other cleaning chemicals
3. Fill a mop bucket with hot water and floor cleaning solution. Read the directions on the cleaner label to measure the correct water-to-cleaner ratio
4. Using any type of mop of your preference (rag, sponge, twist), dunk your mop into the sudsy bucket. Start mopping the floor with a back and forth motion. Re-dunk the mop as needed since the floors should be damp when you are finished cleaning each area. TIPS: rag and twist mops clean best when mopping in a tight horizontal figure-eight motion while sponge mops clean best when mopped in vertical lines as you would use a vacuum
5. Read the cleaner label. You may be required to rinse the floor after mopping with the cleaner. Simply rinse the mop you just used with plain fresh water and go over the floor again
Should you dust first or vacuum first?Always dust first, then vacuum so that gravity works with you and not against you. Dust, allergens, and other particles are constantly floating through the air in your home. Simply wipe surfaces first using a damp cloth or, better yet, a microfiber duster, which will trap and hold the dust. Then vacuum the area below.
How do electrostatic dusters work?The electrostatic duster is an instrument used to create static electricity by friction to attract dust particles to the polyester fibers of the duster. The negative charge that accumulates on the fibers of the duster attracts the positively charged dust particles which send them jumping from the surface that is being cleaned to the duster and holds the particles there.
How do you clean electrostatic dusters?To remove the dust from a reusable electrostatic duster, take it outside and vigorously shake it upside down. If it is still not clean enough, either throw it in the washing machine and line dry or hand wash using warm soapy water followed by a clean water rinse before hanging to dry.
How do you clean a lambswool duster?Hunker.com provides 5 simple steps to cleaning a lambswool duster:
1. Fill a sink with warm water and 2 tablespoons of dish soap
2. Dip the lambswool duster repeatedly in the soapy water to break up and remove dust and dirt
3. Drain the sink and rinse the duster with fresh cold water. Gently wring the duster with your hands to remove excess water
4. Pour 1 tablespoon of glycerin on the duster and work it into the flibers to restore any oils that were washed away
5. Place the duster on a large towel to air dry. Once dry, spin the lambswool duster with your hands to restore the item to its original shape and fullness
Whether you are shopping for a restaurant, industrial location, office building or private home, we have the mops and brooms, brushes and dusters and any additional cleaning supplies to keep your space sparkling clean. Be sure to shop CleanItSupply.com for the very best selection of top quality products at low wholesale prices. Looking to get even more bang of your buck? Consider purchasing in bulk to save even more on top of our already discounted prices. Larger quantities also ship free for even more multiplied savings! Why go anywhere else for your cleaning products and supplies? We are your one-stop-shop for all things cleaning related. Be sure to shop our mops and brooms and save with us today!