Professional Cleaning Products
Professional Cleaning ProductsProfessional cleaning products are not solely for professionals, so CleanItSupply.com carries many brands in a variety of sizes, perfect for a residential home or a commercial cleaning business. Whether you choose to buy in bulk or one gallon at a time, we offer our customers commercial cleaning supplies at wholesale prices that will work for any budget. For environmentally conscious consumers, we stock a variety of green cleaning products that will not hurt the planet or your wallet. Included in our inventory are a variety of professional cleaning chemicals from Misco Products, a leader in the industry for over 20 years for their commitment to product development and cleaning performance. We have all the commercial cleaning supplies you need to maintain a clean, healthy environment for your employees, clients, guests or family. From floors to ceilings and everything in between, we have the cleaning product you need. We do not stop at professional cleaning products just for home and business, so be sure to peruse our auto and marine cleaners from trusted brands like Misco Products, Lexol, Simoniz and more.
What are cleaning supplies?Wikipedia states, “Cleaning agents are substances (usually liquids, powders, sprays, or granules) used to remove dirt, including dust, stains, bad smells, and clutter on surfaces. Purposes of cleaning agents include health, beauty, removing offensive odor, and avoiding the spread of dirt and contaminants to oneself and others.”
Cleaning supplies can be cleaning accessories such as sponges, dusters, scrubbers, mops, brooms, vacuums. They can also be cleaning chemicals, green cleaning products, as well as supplies such as laundry products, dish detergents, and floor cleaning products.
Which supplies do you need to clean a house?If moving out and living on your own for the first time, make sure to stock up on the following:
- Wipes, such as microfiber cloths, sponges, dusters and paper towels
- Broom, dustpan, mop, bucket
- Full-size vacuum with attachments
- Handheld vacuum if you have stairs or if your vacuum does not come with attachments
- Toilet bowl brush and toilet bowl cleaner
- Detergents to clean with such as all-purpose cleaners as well as glass cleaner and disinfectant
- You will also need dish detergent, laundry detergent, and trash bags for trash cans
What are janitorial supplies?Janitorial supplies differ a bit from household cleaning supplies. They include the following:
- Broom, mop, dust pan and brush, vacuum, as well as other floor cleaners
- Wipers, squeegees, professional cleaning products such as disinfectants and detergents
- Trash cans and trash bag liners along with a janitorial cart to transport it all around
How do you professionally clean a house?For great tips on how to professionally clean a home, Page’s Cleaning site offers this handy list:
“Start at the top of the home and work your way down. This cleaning routine is for a one person cleaner just starting out. Of course the routine changes with more cleaners. When you have more cleaners in the home each person is responsible for different tasks.
- Empty all trash and replace trash bags
- Pick up/straighten/make beds if needed
- Remove cobwebs, dust baseboards
- Dust ceiling fans
- Clean window sills and wipe down doors
- Dust all furniture including bottoms and sides
- Clean all glass surfaces including smudges on windows
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms (dust light bulbs and wipe down cabinets)
- Sweep, Vacuum, Mop all floors
- Clean kitchen (including inside microwave, top of refrigerator)
- Wipe down kitchen cabinet facings
- Polish all glass surfaces and stainless steel in kitchen
- Wet wash all baseboards and doors
- Clean all light fixtures
- Clean all wall hangings
- Clean all knickknacks
- Clean vents
- Remove books from book shelves and clean
Whenever possible, try to do a few little extras for your clients. It will be noticed and appreciated:
- Bring in garbage cans from curbs on garbage pickup day
- Organize closet bottoms
- Sweep porches
- Unload dish washers
- Spray bed linens with Lavender Linen Mist
- Refrigerator/freezer cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Blind cleaning”
What are the best professional cleaning products?Molly Maids, a service with over 30 years of cleaning experience, shares their cleaning knowledge and it’s worth reading if you want to know what the professionals use to get the job done. The most important professional or house cleaning supplies are the all-purpose cleaner that can go from room to room and perform well in all situations. Molly Maids prefers Mr. Clean. For cleaning glass, windows and mirrors, Windex is top on their list for a variety of surfaces in addition to the usual glass, coated windows and mirrors. Windex works well on sealed marble and sealed granite. The original glass cleaner also makes shower doors, kitchen sinks along with kitchen and bathroom fixtures shine. An acid-based tile and grout cleanser like Scrubbing Bubbles or Arm & Hammer Scrub Free is an important product in removing soap buildup in bathtubs and showers. The Maids recommend the bleach versions of these bathroom cleaning supplies in areas with mildew. For pet stains, Molly Maids show no mercy. They use a multi-action, bio-enzymatic cleaning formula like Nature’s Miracle to clean below the carpet and into the rug pad and to the subfloor ensuring a complete clean. They also suggest Nature’s Miracle Laundry Boost for washing pet beds. It may be a good idea to stock up on these must-have professional cleaning products recommended by an experienced and reputable professional cleaning company.
What supplies do I need for a cleaning company?According to PagesPersonalCleaning.net, here is a helpful list of cleaning equipment and supplies:
- Glass cleaner
- Furniture polish
- All-purpose cleaner
- Granite cleaner
- Scrub pads
- Stainless steel cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Bathroom cleaner
- Magic Erasers
- Microfiber mops
- Microfiber pads
- Supply caddy
- Dust mop
- Grout brush
- Small toothbrush
- Cleaning cloths (terry and microfiber cloths)
- Step ladder
How can I start my own cleaning business with no money?Although not an ideal situation, you may be able to try and start a cleaning business without any initial money using these recommendations from HowStuffWorks.com:
- Use credit cards - preferably ones without high interest rates. Pay off as soon as possible and never miss a minimum payment when due. This will negatively affect your credit score and curtail any possibility of getting loans or being approved for additional credit cards in the future.
- Borrow money from friends and family. Remember to be professional and put everything in writing. Be careful because this can cause a serious conflict between friends or family members that can never be mended if you have trouble sticking to the repayment terms of the agreement.
- Find a partner who's willing to invest in the business. Be prepared to give up a percentage of the business and a portion of the proceeds to the financial partner. Be sure to have a written agreement.
- Apply for funding from the Small Business Administration and other government programs including bank loans.
With such an extensive selection, CleanItSupply.com can be your one-stop shopping place for all of your wholesale professional cleaning supplies. Once you see our selection of reliable brand named products at discounted prices, you will never shop anywhere else!